A world where business creates positive social, economic, and environmental value for the benefit of all its stakeholders.
To help people lead and manage their organisations in a way that creates value for all stakeholders.
We actively encourage and develop systems and behaviours that value inclusion, respect, autonomy, safety, and resource stewardship.
We strive for effective environmental, social and economic performance for ourselves and our clients
We work collaboratively with clients in solving their problems
We value and seek partnerships with clients, universities, industry bodies and other stakeholders to strengthen outcomes and improve practices in the field of corporate social responsibility
We take a capacity building approach to every assignment and aim to leave clients more empowered because of their engagement with us.
We maintain the high ethical standards (see ACCSR’s Code of Conduct)
We respect client confidentiality
We bring a rigorous evidence-base to all our work.
ACCSR’s Code of Conduct
ACCSR’s people are committed to acting with integrity at all times. We:
- Always act in support of our mission statement
- Conduct our activities ethically and with integrity
- Set high professional and personal standards
- Ensure all professional advice is technically sound and relevant to client needs
- Maintain the highest quality of work
- Embrace diversity
- Uphold the law and ACCSR policies
- Build trust in the ACCSR brand with all stakeholders
- Always remain advocates for sustainable behaviours
- Compete fairly, maintain confidentiality, and declare any apparent conflicts of interest.